- Ai World Forum Ltd. acts as the controller, and we are dedicated to adhering to the principles of data security in the setting of our services in accordance with the UK’s data protection law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the protection of personal data. You can get in touch with us at the address of our registered office. Blackpool, Lancashire, post code FY4 3NE, 69 Willowbank Avenue
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice or how we utilise your personal data.
- The processing of your personal information is done so that we can manage your account with us and offer the goods and services that you have requested from us. This is the aim for which we collect and store your information. In order for us to engage into a contract with Ai World Forum Ltd, we need to collect, store, and make use of certain aspects of your personally identifiable information. The legal basis for processing this personal data is referred to as the contractual basis, and it is required by Ai World Forum Ltd in order for us to be able to administer your account and supply the goods and services that you have requested from us.
When working with Ai World Forum Ltd., you will often be required to reveal the following information:
- one or more given names, the family name, or the name of the enterprise (including representation as the case may be)
- email address
- a landline and a cellphone may be reached at
We reserve the right to monitor, record, preserve, and make use of any telephone call, email, or other electronic contact with you for the purpose of employee training. This allows us to verify any instructions that have been provided to us and enhances the level of customer care that we provide.
d. In addition, we will run your information through our internal systems in order to be able to send you messages that are pertinent to you. The processing of this information on an internal level will be justified by the assertion of Legitimate Interests. Despite this, the Privacy and E-communications Regulation shall be adhered to in regard to any electronic communications that we transmit (PECR.) If you have indicated that you would like to receive direct marketing messages from us, we will make use of the information you provide to contact you with information on our products and services that may be of interest to you. In addition, we may use the information you provide to notify you about goods and services offered by reputable third parties. At any time, you are free to exercise your right to opt out of receiving direct marketing messages from us. You have the option of opting out either by sending an email to [email protected] or by following the instructions to unsubscribe that are located at the bottom of the letter.
- Ai World Forum Ltd. will, wherever it is possible to do so, take steps to remove any personal information that is no longer necessary for the purposes in which it was collected or otherwise handled, or if you have withdrawn permission for its processing and retention. b. If you have removed consent for its processing and retention, Ai World Forum Ltd. will continue to store your personal data for as long as If you currently have a contract or intend to enter into a contract with Ai World Forum Ltd, we will store the data for a period of six years after the contract ends, for the purpose of compliance with our general obligations and for the purpose of the exercise or defence of any legal claims. This is to ensure that we can comply with any general legal obligations and to ensure that we can exercise or defend any legal claims.
- You have the right to “block” or seek the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the GDPR. This would prohibit any future processing of the data. This “right to erase” is sometimes referred to as “the right to be forgotten” in some circles. Among the specific situations in which you are permitted to submit a request for the deletion or erasure of personal data are the following:
- In the event that the processing of the personal information is no longer required in light of the original reasons for which it was obtained or for which it was otherwise processed
- The point at which you decide to revoke consent
- If you object to the processing but there isn’t an overwhelming legitimate reason for continuing the processing, then your objection will be overruled.
- In cases where the processing of the personal data was done in violation of the law (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR)
- In the event that the removal of the subject’s personal information is necessary in order to fulfil a legal requirement
- In the event that it is impossible to delete the data owing to legal, statutory, or contractual retention periods, or if it would involve excessive efforts, or if it would put your legitimate interests at risk, the data will be blocked instead of erased.
Additionally, you have the right to see any personally identifiable information that we are processing about you. Send an email to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] to make your request for this information. There will be no fee associated with the provision of this service. In the event that you do, however, submit several requests, we reserve the right to require a small fee from you in order to pay the costs associated with the administration of these requests.
A copy of your personal information that has been processed by automatic means can also be sent to you upon request from our company. This will be made available to you in a format that is organised, widely used, and readable by machines (when it is physically viable), which you may then transfer to another controller. You have the legal right to request that we communicate with another controller on your behalf, but we are only obligated to comply with such a request if it is technically possible for us to do so.
- You have the ability to revoke your permission at any time, which will prevent us from collecting, processing, and storing any of your data. In the event that you change your mind and no longer desire to provide consent, kindly let our Data Protection Officer know in writing.
- Please get in touch with us if you believe that your privacy has been compromised in any way as a result of our actions or if you have a grievance regarding any facet of data protection. Please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer so that we can evaluate your complaints and find a solution to them as fast as possible.
Within three months of your most recent meaningful contact with us, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are dissatisfied with the final response that you have received from Ai World Forum Ltd. If you are unhappy with the response, you have the right to file this complaint. You can get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office by dialling the number 8767689999 or going to their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- You will be expected to supply personal data, and your compliance with this demand is necessary before we can enter into a contract with you. You are required to hand up this information. If you do not give us with certain personal details, it is possible that we may be unable to carry out the terms of the contract, which may lead to the termination of our services.
If there is ever a time when we have the intention of further processing your personal data for a reason that was not initially communicated, we shall provide you with all pertinent information on the additional processing as described in paragraph 2 above, prior to the time when that processing takes place.